Shamrock Valley provides the following services:
- Operating heavy equipment including:
- cats / bulldozers
- track and wheeled excavators
- skid steers and forklifts
- front end loaders
- power shovels
- Facility construction & maintenance
- B-pressure welding services for steel lines as well as fusing for HDPE pipelines
- Responsible for operating in a safe and efficient manner in a rigorous safety environment
Shamrock has been working in the pipeline industry since before 1985, we are capable of taking a pipeline project from breaking ground to an operational line and facility. You can count on us to complete each project safely, on-time and to an exacting standard.
Pipelines move 95% of all Canada’s natural gas and crude oil. Canada’s pipeline network is made of over 540,000 kilometres of pipeline, spanning the entire country. There are over 350,000 kilometres of pipeline operating in Alberta alone. With so much riding on our pipeline network it is crucial that operators have someone who has the experience and expertise in constructing and working around this network. Shamrock can be trusted to have the knowledge and safe-work practices to give operators peace of mind with their pipeline projects.