Municipal, Oilfield & Private Road Construction
Shamrock Valley Enterprises has been an active constructor in road building projects in Alberta since 1990.
We maintain a fleet of motor scrapers, graders, dozers and articulating trucks that are able to complete all sizes of road and infrastructure development and maintenance. We are routinely called on to complete a variety of road projects such as:
- Construction & maintenance of ice-roads and lease roads for oilfield programs
- Municipal road grading programs for road extension, widening, upgrading and graveling
- Slope stabilization and sub-grade repair including guardrail installation
- Small bridge removal and replacement including culvert & texas gate installation
- Sub-grade preparation for local, collector and arterial roads
Private residence road construction, graveling and recycled asphalt overlays
With 25 years of expertise under our belt, you can rest assured that we have the right tools and knowledge for your job. Contact us to find out how we can assist with your specific needs.