Our Subdivision services include:
- Land Clearing, Removal & Salvage
- Demolition of Existing Structures
- *NEW* Machine-Control GPS solutions that add immense value to the following
- Excavation of Earth to Grade
- Construction of Engineered Lots / Berms / Roads & Road Structures
- Construction of Storm Water Management Facilities
- Importing & Exporting Excess Site Material via public roads
- Temporary & Permanent Drainage Solutions including ditches & swales
- Quantity Calculation
- Installation of Erosion Control Products and execution of proper environmental protocols
- Quality Control
- *NEW* Surveying
Shamrock Valley Enterprises has been an active leader in the construction of residential, commercial and industrial subdivisions and road building projects in Alberta since 2003. Our land development clients include both local private developers as well as nationally based companies. Shamrock has also successfully completed public sector land development projects of various sizes and purposes.
Shamrock Valley Enterprises maintains a fleet of motor scrapers and articulating trucks that can complete all sizes of land development, road and environmental projects. Our earthmoving fleet includes a full complement of support equipment to meet all heavy civil grading and site preparation requirements.
Construction of these projects requires meticulous site oriented planning and careful execution to meet strict deadlines, sensitive budgets and environmental regulations. Shamrock Valley Enterprises is committed to excellence in the construction of new communities, industrial or commercial areas and road building.
We are able to perform these operations safely and efficiently without hesitation or compromise. Our quality of work, integrity and desire to be an essential part of your land development vision is second only to our desire to be conscious of public safety and environmentally friendly.